Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
21 November, 04:42
@VincentKennedy
I just want to thank you for completly changing my life for the better. it was your Full moon/parasites post in May 2021 that convinced me to take Ivermectin. i was struggling with tumors in head/lungs and spine. was depressed and lost my humor...that really changed very quick after Ivermectin and later Fenbendazole i started to recover and be myself again. you really kept me sane in an insane world. it was just a gut feeling that i could trust you. the many ./syncs we had and all the beautiful things you showed us kept me going and made me wanting to #levelup I went to Chiropractor to work on my bad posture and got a personal trainer to make me strong again. 6pack showing now :)
im still a work in progress, but i love life so very much again. Sincerely Thank you from the bottom of my heart. you are a Good Man.
Im so going to miss you! Until we meet again!
I love You!

Harlan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
21 November, 04:47
In response Drs Spocky to his Publication
💖 what a beautiful post! Glad that you are healing fren! VK is a pretty special soul...his spirit will continue on in each and every anon!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
Thank you, and im pretty sure he changed us all for the better and his good spirit will indeed live on 💖
05:34 AM - Nov 21, 2023
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DrsSpocky in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Drs Spocky, click on at the bottom under it