Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
21 November, 04:42
@VincentKennedy
I just want to thank you for completly changing my life for the better. it was your Full moon/parasites post in May 2021 that convinced me to take Ivermectin. i was struggling with tumors in head/lungs and spine. was depressed and lost my humor...that really changed very quick after Ivermectin and later Fenbendazole i started to recover and be myself again. you really kept me sane in an insane world. it was just a gut feeling that i could trust you. the many ./syncs we had and all the beautiful things you showed us kept me going and made me wanting to #levelup I went to Chiropractor to work on my bad posture and got a personal trainer to make me strong again. 6pack showing now :)
im still a work in progress, but i love life so very much again. Sincerely Thank you from the bottom of my heart. you are a Good Man.
Im so going to miss you! Until we meet again!
I love You!

Harlan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
💖 what a beautiful post! Glad that you are healing fren! VK is a pretty special soul...his spirit will continue on in each and every anon!
04:47 AM - Nov 21, 2023
In response Drs Spocky to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AnneM1217 in this post can reply
Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
21 November, 05:34
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Thank you, and im pretty sure he changed us all for the better and his good spirit will indeed live on 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396