Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 09:43
Hey all, will be setting up a giveaway here on AU for a 12inch Tesseract saved the best one for here.
Love ya all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
VK why exactly are you leaving and where are you going?

11/22/23 seems more than coincidental. The day JFK was taken from us. Also 123 or 321. Very important number. Seems a very important death certificate has that number on it also. There is a lot of Gematria there.

I know Iโ€™m not gonna get thise questions specifically answered but I might as well try and ask them for everyoneโ€™s sake.

Anyway, Iโ€™ve enjoyed following you all these years since back in Twitter days before we all got suspended and kicked off. Nearly all of us have that infamous Badge of Honor in common ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ‘

Thank you for being here all of these years. One day it would be nice to meet and shake hands and say thank you in person ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Keep watching N529JK fly โœˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘จโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Say hi to him if you know him personally for me. Thank you.

๐Ÿ™Shalom๐Ÿ™
10:31 PM - Nov 20, 2023
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GlynHowardFndIt2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Glyn Howard, click on at the bottom under it