Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Well there it is. My knee replacement. Been sick a lot lately...it's hard to eat. Trying to soldier thru. Really need prayers plz. 🙏 love yall 💓
05:46 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
trueblue @trueblue
22 November, 01:29
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
🙏 love you always 🩵

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
21 November, 09:57
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
21 November, 06:48
Praying for rapid recovery and for the ability to walk freely again

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
21 November, 04:41 (E)
😊 Looking pretty good for about a week in. 🙏 ❤️
Rock on, hope you heal rapidly Lauren.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
20 November, 10:05
Sending prayers and hugs. ❤️🙏🏻

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
20 November, 09:53
I hope the pain goes away soon. I hope you can walk soon. May everyone's prayers reach God. I hope that a world without pain and suffering will come soon.I hope this cruel world ends soon.
😖😢🙏

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
20 November, 09:33
🙏🙏🙏

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
20 November, 06:49
I will pray for a fast recovery friend! You can do it!!!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
20 November, 06:43
Yikes! Do we ned to change your name to Lauren F (Franken) Bradley? Lol. Prayers for a fast recovery and especially for the pain to diminish. Deep breaths!

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
20 November, 06:40 (E)
😯 OUCH!!! ....
🙏 Praying for a quick recovery! Lauren ❤️

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
20 November, 06:38
💖

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
20 November, 06:35
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
20 November, 06:22
Sending you healing thoughts and prayers. I had a total knee replacement on the left knee years ago too. Mine was swollen like the Michelin Man. Best thing is to get it bending asap, to minimize the scar tissue. Take care, hopefully someone is nearby to make you a great pot of chicken noodle soup. Take care. 🙏

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
20 November, 05:58
Sending love and prayers

Selah 321 @Selah
20 November, 05:54
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 November, 05:53
Gaw Dang!!! I hope this works out for you...You sure gave it a shot...Two or three to be exact but this should do it for you...Just got to rehab and I hope you make a full recovery and the docs can brag about how well they did on this one!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
20 November, 05:47
🙏 wow, sure is swollen