HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
Today I encountered Road Rage during a car trip to the south of the Netherlands...
A guy in a van thought I wasn't overtaking fast enough on a road where you can drive 80 kilometers and there are speed cameras every 2 kilometers. The man hit my back bumper at 90 kilometers per hour... He was driving a company van... Why are people so agitated in their behavior...
You come home with negative energy...
01:57 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
20 November, 03:06
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
People done lost their minds besafe 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 November, 03:10
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
👍👍💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
20 November, 01:59
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Hope you are ok

20 November, 02:03
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Yes, I was almost tempted to do something, but luckily I managed to restrain myself...
Now, after a 500 kilometer drive, I'm back home... tired and I'm going to read the messages on AU and X..
Thank you!!! 💚