Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 November, 05:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
It's Good Evening Now :).
Had a slow day.
Enjoyed the video. Awesome job!
Sending love Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
20 November, 04:27
Morning!!! Miss you Kim!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
20 November, 03:42
I’m enjoying the passage of time now that I’m not at the vets, like I was this morning - twice with two different foster dogs! 😂🤪 🐶

But, yeah…we are all a statistical anomaly!! 😃Attitude is everything! ❤️

ALL CAPS @D00M
20 November, 03:19
Absolutely mother fook this guy! Told all the unvaccinated to slap themselves in the face! Pharma shill!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
20 November, 01:40
Hey, afternoon Kim! 😀 Here’s hoping you are enjoying bigly, the passage of your time today. Monday cheers to you my friend! ❤️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 November, 03:15
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Hi TS!
working on it lol.
hope the same for you.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
20 November, 11:26

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
20 November, 09:51
Good morning Kim! Its Monday again.