Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
DOQ on X:
πŸ‘‡
DOQ
@doqholliday
I’m gonna lay down why JFK Jr is so important so EVERYONE gets it.

Look β€” when [they] assassinated JFK that was essentially the final dagger of many daggers into the heart of America, since the founding.

America died on 11/22.

JFK pulled some incredibly mischievous **** for being in the Kennedy family.

He went against the grain.

His experience as a war hero during the PT-109 days (you won’t learn about it in history class) changed him and who he was supposed to become.

We was supposed to be one of [them].

He wasn’t. He wanted to dismantle the corruption and destroy it. He wanted to control the currency outside of the Federal Reserve. He wanted freedom for WE THE PEOPLE.

They took him out.

Not only did they take him out but the pieces of **** did it 3 days before his sons 3rd birthday and purposefully organized the funeral on Jr’s third birthday. (3 and 3 β€” always about the numbers.
https://x.com/doqholliday/...
12:52 AM - Nov 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
20 November, 09:34
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Always about the numbers : 3 + 3 🟰 6
11/22/63 -> 11/22/23 = 60 years. 🟰 6
11/22 πŸ”€ 12/21 ▢️ 6

We Caught Them All 🟰 159 > 6

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
20 November, 09:20
Did you say 3-3-3? noticed this...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
20 November, 08:38
And the (R) party tried to get us to not like him because of C_A agent Marilyn Monroe. Every man has a weak tendency. Thanks for the explanation.[ I was injured as a 5 yr old by the fact my father had that same weakness -and it affected the way I viewed JFK] but now I see the bigger picture

MONA HANSEN @Monakate17
20 November, 06:22

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 November, 01:02
I can't even imagine how difficult that birthday must have been for John. He wasn't old enough to understand but must have been so missing his daddy. My dad died on Christmas and my daughter's birthday was the day after. Boy was it hard to give her a happy day but we managed. I was just recalling how my brother's wife's family all came over to my mom's house to make her birthday special. She was surrounded by love. I will never forget that, especially that they all were there supporting us in grief too. I hope after everything that he is alive and that we get the entire truth about everything. I pray that we all see better days ahead.