Gavin Newsom – CLONE

😹 I think she knows what she’s talking about, eh 107? πŸ’₯

πŸ‘‡ Dave: NewsTreason Media
09:16 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
22 November, 04:46
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Kek, I thought how interesting it would be if we all did this word association experiment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
21 November, 10:42
To me, the two surprising associations were Hunter Biden/Undercover and Tucker Carlson/King. The rest were as I expected

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
21 November, 10:45
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Agree πŸ’―
Plus DeSanctus "Trojan Horse."

Oh the Celestial Chess Games
these two teams play!! πŸ™ƒπŸ˜ΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏ

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
21 November, 10:33
right on sista

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
20 November, 09:41
What’s scary is knowing Musk is Annunaki Reptilian and he controls the laser weapon technology and Trump says trust Musk! πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ§πŸ§πŸ€”πŸ€”

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
21 November, 10:34
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
hmmm, he also said trust a lot of people - some not so great- but I guess we will see. At the end of the day, I am not a huge Musk fan, but he has shaken things up a bit

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 November, 04:48 (E)
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Musk may not be the original. If all the photos of him are side by side, he has changed - a lot!
Some reports said he was taken out, replace with a white hat.
That would be a relief.

arba happihr @arba
20 November, 05:19
On the Money! Woohoo Roseanne!

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
20 November, 05:12
Boom! Bingo

... ... @xxx
20 November, 03:30
She shows her cult following, ignorance, and acting ability [FULL STOP]. Nothing unexpected...

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
20 November, 11:36
Love Roseanne Barr!

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
20 November, 07:10
Had a a good laugh…she is right on most of them

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
20 November, 08:14
In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication
I agree on Gavin Newsom being a clone..original was taken out this year? Last year?