Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
๐Ÿ˜ What a Cutie!!!!

It's a Boy....๐Ÿ’–

A little background, this handsome Miniature American Shepherd came into this world stillborn and was blue. They resuscitated him. He has a class 2 heart murmur. This dog wasn't for sale from the breeder but after a family discussion we decided we wanted him unconditionally.

Wanna help me name him?

VK 9:07 PM EST

VK, may I suggest the 4 Names of....๐Ÿ‘‡

'Asher' โ€“ Hebrew for โ€œblessed, fortunateโ€

'Cosmo' โ€“ Cosmology, the study of the physical universe considered as a totality of phenomena in time and space

'Kaleb' โ€“ Hebrew for โ€œa dog; faithfulโ€

'Miracle' โ€“ event that appears inexplicable by the laws of nature and so is held to be supernatural in origin or an act of God
09:25 PM - Nov 19, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 November, 10:38
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I like Kaleb. He's a cutie. Best of luck with him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
19 November, 09:58
Henry. โค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
19 November, 10:16
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
He is sitting very regal....Just like a Henry!!
Love it!!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 November, 09:51
Peanut Butter Pie or just Peanut Butter!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
19 November, 09:56
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Love those names Kris!!!