Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 February, 10:53
Binance being down is kinda a big deal right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
10 February, 11:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK- I thought that cryptocurrency was something the Globalist nwo wanted - to have ONE GLOBAL MONEY that they can control- digital money would be easily controlled - right? if in the power of the wrong hands. asking for a fren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 February, 11:07
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
Problem with Crypto is tether (Fake USD). Used to clean dirty money.
Blockchain crypto is the future.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 February, 11:30
If (when) Blockchain Voting were to start in the USA, what blockchain may be worth "exploring" right now?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Looking into DiFi coins. Please know what you are doing and research. Only invest in what you can lose.
https://www.coingecko.com/...
12:00 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Russell Baird @Russelll
11 February, 04:58
Cardano ADA is by far my favourite. Only one I found that is open source. I can read the math and science and know it actually works (know it's not a scam). I believe I have chosen one that will be part of the future. There's likely others but I'm not aware of them.

11 February, 10:26
Seems there are already some patents in place to secure Fraud Free Elections in the future👍.. via blockchain! Interesting that even mailed ballots can still offer an encrypted secure vote method! Now down this rabbit hole..hope for a Real Election again, where our VOTES Do MATTER!
https://patentscope.wipo.i...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
11 February, 10:06
I invest in currency (think level playing field)

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
11 February, 02:56
makes me a bit nervous in the case that statement also refers to coins less than a dollar with hopes they'll go over... in it for the long hold, but there's still some uncertainty with what the future brings for crypto (xrp, xlm, doge, algo, vet, ada, etc)

11 February, 02:57
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
DeFi.. DiFi.. WiFi.. makes me think Tesla 🤷‍♀️

11 February, 02:51

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
18 February, 02:05
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
Im sold on XRP but what is flare? Impact?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 February, 02:07
I am still holding XRP. What about ETH?, I invested a little & it started to climb.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
18 February, 02:07
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Yep, im holding silver and XRP.

11 February, 12:42
Great, Thank you!!! 🙏

I see some familiar, that I have dabbled in and many new coins I need to research! (Fun side hobby these daya 🤷‍♀️).