Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
18 November, 01:28
"I was adopted, abused and abandoned. I was created whilst a mistake was made. Instead of erasing a life, God granted me a pardon. Religion, a pharse; is what kept me alive....a belief in the unknown, explain gravity.....it does not exist....much like the God that saved me. The laws of matter explain, this so called "gravity". My existence explains God.

I'm here, please hear my words, I'm here because of Abba Father. I exist because He spoke. Listen for His voice...it is The Light that guides." - cmg

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
18 November, 04:44
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
God doesn't make mistakes. He knew long before that YOU would be His and you would be His for eternity. This here is a blip in time in the context of eternity. We are loved even when we feel unloved. We are cherished even when we feel uncherished. With God we are stronger than we ever could have imagined in our own strength. We cling to HIS love and goodness...HIS mercy and grace. There are no mistakes. Just your presence here has been a blessing and encouragement to many. Same with ANY that are here. The personal journey and testimonies of so many here have truly brought out the love, compassion, humility, and resolve that will be needed going forward. Sometimes a person's purpose is simply to share their journey. That in and of itself speaks volumes! Hugs, prayers, and blessings to you and any feeling weary, hopeless, or down trodden. 💓💓💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Cornell77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cornell Qarcia77, click on at the bottom under it