Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
"I was adopted, abused and abandoned. I was created whilst a mistake was made. Instead of erasing a life, God granted me a pardon. Religion, a pharse; is what kept me alive....a belief in the unknown, explain gravity.....it does not exist....much like the God that saved me. The laws of matter explain, this so called "gravity". My existence explains God.

I'm here, please hear my words, I'm here because of Abba Father. I exist because He spoke. Listen for His voice...it is The Light that guides." - cmg

#BlessUp
01:28 PM - Nov 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
21 November, 09:58 (E)
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
AGREE! 💜💚💜
Nearly died 2 1/2 months double Phenomonia.

So many saves .. ALWAYS sought God..oddity in my family...KNEW God's eyes were on me.

Once heard a voice say, "How can you tell others about me if you don't know me...was in early 20s.
...I set my course to KNOW HIM.

Have a TBI happened at 23 years...right after voice...
Over years have continued to learn God is more concerned about my Spiritual development & reliance on Him NOT MY COMFORT.

There are things I still hope to one day understand...mention some from time to time...
One day someone will say I KNOW THAT PLACE....till then I acknowledge Him...He directs my life.
Dragon Fly seems to ask for help..and release them from beneath netting..
Doe and Fawn are brought to comfort me when Mom cut off my hair again.. AMAZING!

Hardship, tribulation teaches Perseverance,
Proven Character Hope & Love...

I wouldn't change a thing God has allowed...

BORN FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 November, 10:15
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
18 November, 04:44
God doesn't make mistakes. He knew long before that YOU would be His and you would be His for eternity. This here is a blip in time in the context of eternity. We are loved even when we feel unloved. We are cherished even when we feel uncherished. With God we are stronger than we ever could have imagined in our own strength. We cling to HIS love and goodness...HIS mercy and grace. There are no mistakes. Just your presence here has been a blessing and encouragement to many. Same with ANY that are here. The personal journey and testimonies of so many here have truly brought out the love, compassion, humility, and resolve that will be needed going forward. Sometimes a person's purpose is simply to share their journey. That in and of itself speaks volumes! Hugs, prayers, and blessings to you and any feeling weary, hopeless, or down trodden. 💓💓💓

19 November, 01:41
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
We all need you in our corner.

You blessed me.

May God's Blessings OVERTAKE you today!

#BlessUp

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
19 November, 02:06
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Thank you for this.....resonates deeply 🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 November, 02:21
😄🔥💥💗

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
18 November, 02:09
Similar, just not adopted. Doctors didn't expect me to be born (or born healthy), as I was conceived shortly after my deceased father's 3rd chemotherapy/radiation. The fact that I am here is pretty miraculous.

18 November, 02:17
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Pretty?

Nah you are @#$%^&*([>< MIRACULOUS!

#BlessUp

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 November, 02:19
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
👀What. How did that go. Frozen egg and sperm.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
18 November, 02:00
🙏🏼💓🙏🏼 I can't imagine, pretend or find the right words to tell you anything about your situation but I know Christ was with you in those dark moments going through the same pain with you and for you. He knows. Love you. 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

18 November, 02:02
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
God, doesn't know the definition of mistake....

Ask Him...

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 November, 01:57

18 November, 02:00
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Full Stop.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
18 November, 01:38
😔🙏🙏🙏

18 November, 01:54
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
I know that man, like I know my own hand.

God is REAL.

HIS LOVE FOR YOU IS REAL...

DEAL WITH IT...

#BlessUp