Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 August, 02:52
Who's in Control of Control Towers for the way out?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 @ChristineDe7
Great video! I have Bibles from 1871, 1872, the mid 1900's; and in Genesis 1:6-20, the firmament, the firmament, the firmament...wondered why clergy, Sunday Schools, Bible Study groups and so forth did not teach this as a vocabulary word first and then continue on to what this word "firmament" in the Bible tells us about creation. Small children can even draw a firmament when they learn the word's meaning. I didn't grow up with deep participation in any organized church, but I would have had my hand raised at the reading of Genesis 1:6 to ask the simple question: "What is a firmament?"
The word "firmament" led me first to a dictionary, then back to the Bible. Why so many definitions? One step at a time and you start to question everything.
On to the NRSV Bible which changes the word, "firmament" to "dome." Bad as that is, why are organized religious folk still not addressing this "dome" that separates the waters from the waters?
Firmament is an incredible Word. Praise God.
11:21 AM - Nov 19, 2023
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ChristineDe7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine De7, click on at the bottom under it