Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Who's in Control of Control Towers for the way out?
02:52 PM - Aug 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
19 November, 11:21
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Great video! I have Bibles from 1871, 1872, the mid 1900's; and in Genesis 1:6-20, the firmament, the firmament, the firmament...wondered why clergy, Sunday Schools, Bible Study groups and so forth did not teach this as a vocabulary word first and then continue on to what this word "firmament" in the Bible tells us about creation. Small children can even draw a firmament when they learn the word's meaning. I didn't grow up with deep participation in any organized church, but I would have had my hand raised at the reading of Genesis 1:6 to ask the simple question: "What is a firmament?"
The word "firmament" led me first to a dictionary, then back to the Bible. Why so many definitions? One step at a time and you start to question everything.
On to the NRSV Bible which changes the word, "firmament" to "dome." Bad as that is, why are organized religious folk still not addressing this "dome" that separates the waters from the waters?
Firmament is an incredible Word. Praise God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 August, 05:02
It rebuilds itself like a self healing wound...
Just like our bodies...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
17 August, 04:52
Bet it’s actually [not] Boring to work at The Boring Company…

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 August, 10:44

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 August, 10:51
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
😂😂
Good one!

... Fighter @Fighter
16 August, 09:36
👀

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 August, 07:37
Your video reminded me of two other videos that I watched recently, so, I thought that I would share.

‘Sky Ice’

https://rumble.com/v22kmr2...

‘The Firmament’

https://rumble.com/v1lrswb...

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
16 August, 06:29
Eric Hecker - Antarctica Firefighter for Raytheon Exposes Scary Earthquake Weapon | SRS #66 (Part 3) - YouTube

Last but certainly not least, Eric Hecker closes out our Whistleblower Marathon this week on SRS. Eric is former Navy and contractor for Raytheon, a major U....

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 August, 06:03
interesting

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 August, 06:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Indeed.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
17 August, 09:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
💿 On Repeat…

arba happihr @arba
16 August, 05:32
Wow
A ice dome

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
16 August, 04:57
Very interesting question ‼️

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
16 August, 04:56
🧐🤔