Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 09:43
Hey all, will be setting up a giveaway here on AU for a 12inch Tesseract saved the best one for here.
Love ya all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Will you answer questions here on AU?
When I had a NDE I returned to what I recognized as my true energy being, so are you saying in the Earth suits we won't be able to fully access those traits and powers?

Why have I been able to see and visit other dimensions and see other timelines playing out, ETs and ethereal beings?

Will our group consciousness be able to stop wars in the future?
10:13 AM - Nov 19, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
20 November, 09:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Group consciousness is practiced in recovery. It does not protect against individuals who wish to continue on a path that is harmful to themselves or others. They may still lie, steal, cheat, etc. even though the group conscious is we do not support that. Thus, I would say the answer to your question is no based on the ongoing experience I have had with group consciousness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 November, 11:59
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
My hope would be that the percentage of evil continues to reduce down until it has no affect on us, group or the majority of individuals.