COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball (2024 Remastered Edition) - YouTube

200 Proofs, the most popular Flat Earth book/video in history, translated into 30 foreign languages and viewed by tens of millions, is now back and better th...

06:56 PM - Nov 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
19 November, 08:37
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Every time I've sought information to debunk flat/Firmament, I found more information that supports it.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 November, 07:39 (E)
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Please explain how storms coming from the north in the northern hemisphere consistently deflect east while storms from the south hemisphere consistently deflect west?

Are we saying that the weather patterns and winds Farmers and sailors have observed for hundreds of years are wrong?

Maybe you’re wrong. Who knows! Only the LORD =)

P.S. putting the equator on a flat earth diagram to explain weather patterns is like deflating your wheels before you drive . It doesn’t make any sense 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
19 November, 01:33
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
WEATHER HAS BEEN MANIPULATED SINCE FOREVER, DO THE MATH.