Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
18 November, 01:28
"I was adopted, abused and abandoned. I was created whilst a mistake was made. Instead of erasing a life, God granted me a pardon. Religion, a pharse; is what kept me alive....a belief in the unknown, explain gravity.....it does not exist....much like the God that saved me. The laws of matter explain, this so called "gravity". My existence explains God.

I'm here, please hear my words, I'm here because of Abba Father. I exist because He spoke. Listen for His voice...it is The Light that guides." - cmg

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
18 November, 02:09
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Similar, just not adopted. Doctors didn't expect me to be born (or born healthy), as I was conceived shortly after my deceased father's 3rd chemotherapy/radiation. The fact that I am here is pretty miraculous.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
18 November, 02:17
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Pretty?

Nah you are @#$%^&*([>< MIRACULOUS!

#BlessUp

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
Thanks, fren. Hope you're having good weekend.
02:18 PM - Nov 18, 2023
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Johnny_5 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Johnny Five, click on at the bottom under it