Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
04 November, 10:19
Does anyone have any info on Racine, WI? I'm not talking recently, but historically. This town has been popping up in my feeds for about a decade and I haven't been able to get a solid ground on it.

It appears as though Racine is an Illuminati stronghold, but also a city that they have been testing and using for all of the major US tests ie, COVID, Smart Cities, 5G, trafficking...all of it.

Racine isn't like San Francisco but it sure it being used like it is.

Lemme know what you find. Pritzker uses it often.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
04 November, 10:33
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
More clarification that I forgot to post...

Racine County is just north of Kenosha, WI where Kyle Rittenhouse was put on trial. Although Kyle was exonerated his judge was a known Freemason.

Kyle was from Antioch, IL. His Dad was living in Zion, IL which is close to Palatine, IL & Hebron, IL.

All Biblical. IL Gov. Pritzker is running cover I think.

Kyle Rittenhouse looks a lot like Noah Pozner.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Irishwolfie1921 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sheila Irishblessings, click on at the bottom under it