Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
Does anyone have any info on Racine, WI? I'm not talking recently, but historically. This town has been popping up in my feeds for about a decade and I haven't been able to get a solid ground on it.

It appears as though Racine is an Illuminati stronghold, but also a city that they have been testing and using for all of the major US tests ie, COVID, Smart Cities, 5G, trafficking...all of it.

Racine isn't like San Francisco but it sure it being used like it is.

Lemme know what you find. Pritzker uses it often.
10:19 PM - Nov 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
18 November, 01:38
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
I will also throw this in the mix : I did a dig this summer since a friends son got a job at Epic Systems out of Verona, WI which is about two hours west of Racine.

Apparently 78% of American medical records are stored on Epic software. And databases. The markers are all there of entrenched deep state affiliations and probably C_A beginnings. Textbook start to the founder with endowments and grants to the psychology department (MK Ultra vibes) in the late 70’s and then it built up programs and profiles in health care from there to be one of - if not the- largest medical records company in the world.

I got pictures from their tour there - looks right out of Silicon Valley campus on steroids (I’m in CA and used to work for Cisco) so the bells and whistles were reminiscent of early .com days. They had bike paths, lake, buildings like Disney & Harry Potter themes and tunnels (for weather 🤔) NIH grants going to all the UC schools, Harvard, Stanford. Textbook deep state territory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
04 November, 10:55
Heidi from the channel Watch the Water on telegram has been posing about Racine lately. I did see where Racine has a staggering amount of registered sex offenders. It seems to be a Cabal stronghold and the doctor from NXIVM had a practice there. There's a lot more too, now you have me wanting to dig!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 November, 11:05
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
I'm doing my own digs too. I live on the IL/WI border, IL side. The karma is off the charts! Chicago is the mirror image of Israel...but so is Racine. If you look at Israel and Gaza on the map and compare it to Lake Michigan there is a pretty good comparison.

I just hope like Hell that we Midwesterners aren't going to be blown off the map because the Middle East is fighting a Biblical War.

Or...maybe we've already done this hundreds of times.

04 November, 10:33
More clarification that I forgot to post...

Racine County is just north of Kenosha, WI where Kyle Rittenhouse was put on trial. Although Kyle was exonerated his judge was a known Freemason.

Kyle was from Antioch, IL. His Dad was living in Zion, IL which is close to Palatine, IL & Hebron, IL.

All Biblical. IL Gov. Pritzker is running cover I think.

Kyle Rittenhouse looks a lot like Noah Pozner.

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
18 November, 12:51
The Breb Room on Telegram can definitely
enlighten you!