Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 November, 12:15
Well earned advice:
Screw them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
18 November, 12:32
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Spot on! The last 3 years was the ultimate test of walking against the crowd. They may make you feel weird or anything else but think it is only to hide their own follies. Sometimes ego at play. Silently they respect that you stood tall against all odds. People are waking up even if they do not show it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Been struggling with this with the brothers I grew up with. I’m the only girl of 4 boys & have always been different, taken a different route, thought differently, more perceptive, more sensitive to everything around me. My 1 brother told me he’s been sick with Covid🤦🏼‍♀️ again🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ve tried telling them but they don’t listen. I hope they wake up soon for their sake as I can no longer save them which bothered me a lot but now I must focus on me
12:47 AM - Nov 18, 2023
In response God Wins to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
God Wins donated @GR2021
18 November, 01:09
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I hope your brother heals soon. My brother is half asleep too. Zero knowledge of awakening but is aware of the Vx after falling sick. My 2 sisters are wide awake and have been great company the last 3 years when insanity ruled. Family is 50-50. In 2020 talked to anyone and everyone and then I just let people be. It lifted some of the burden. You are here because you are different. I pray for you and your family. May they all be well. 💖

18 November, 01:23
In response God Wins to her Publication
It’s everything not just the jab. But btw mine & husband’s fam, he & I r only ones who didn’t get the jab, all the rest did. I understand the importance of the how & why of this plan but it is getting exhausting having to watch it in slow motion cuz we here have known for so long. Thnx for praying