Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
19 November, 11:08
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
From a family of 8 youngest girl. Wild child, Gotta divorce Move to California for 25 years From PA. Escaped California 20 years ago, back home. Didn't change back here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 November, 11:50
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
18 November, 12:32
Spot on! The last 3 years was the ultimate test of walking against the crowd. They may make you feel weird or anything else but think it is only to hide their own follies. Sometimes ego at play. Silently they respect that you stood tall against all odds. People are waking up even if they do not show it.

18 November, 12:47
In response God Wins to her Publication
Been struggling with this with the brothers I grew up with. I’m the only girl of 4 boys & have always been different, taken a different route, thought differently, more perceptive, more sensitive to everything around me. My 1 brother told me he’s been sick with Covid🤦🏼‍♀️ again🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ve tried telling them but they don’t listen. I hope they wake up soon for their sake as I can no longer save them which bothered me a lot but now I must focus on me

Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 November, 12:19
I just love you Mare....thx for showing up in my life ❤

18 November, 12:56
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Hi Par! There r times I wish I wasn’t‘ different’ but I am & always have been even back in HS. Wasn’t much of a follower. Asked my husband other day, “Why am I so different than the same 4 brothers I grew up with?’ We came from the same parents, same upbringing. So my conclusion is that we are all different souls, we must be❤️ We have met here for a higher purpose & you r part of that😁🤩✨