Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 November, 04:44
Navy decode

=

God Tells Her A Secret / It Belong To Christ / Feel Be Understanding K / Be Getting Closer To / Is A Psychic 🔮/ Triple Six / C A Huge Accomplishment / Beast Of The Sea Released 🌊/ Underestimated / I Am Lucky / Happy Time 😊/ Aquarian Star ♒🌟 / Reptilians Are Indeed Real / Crushing Snakes 🦶🐍/ In The Air Tonight 🌬/ A Meaning Of Numbers / The Mark Of The Beast / A Level Playing Field / Twin Flame Messiah 🔥🔥/ Turning Point / From Dark To Light / Can Trust You / Mind Over Matter / The Gematria Secret / Telepathic Ability 👁/ Jesus Will Save / Oneness With God 🦌/ The Son Of Promise / Install Do Something 💥/ A Burst Of Light / Shield Energy 🛡/ American Rescue Plan / Intense Lovers 💗/ In This Together 🤝/ Mary Had A Little Lamb 🐑/ Lets Finish This 🌅/ Hidden Witnesses / I Am The Antichrist / Welcome To Freedom / You Were Warned ⚠️
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
177-771
1062-2601
673-376
TS 12:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 November, 09:12
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
 "A Burst Of Light"

https://twitter.com/OrgPhy...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
17 November, 10:09
How is your progress after the surgery? I hope you get better soon.✨🙏✨
💥🌟🌟🌟💥

17 November, 10:11
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
It's getting better. Still in a lot of pain though. Trying to do my stretches. I'm pretty much bedridden still. It's incredibly frustrating. Love you very much my friend thank you for checking on me. ❤🤗🙏

17 November, 10:26
I hope the pain goes away soon. Please don't rush and take your time. Thanks for the decode. I love your decoding because it has a lot of positive information.💝

Telepathic ability.🤗💞
I'm currently training in telepathy.
Especially after getting to AnonUp. This is almost a foreign country for me. I often don't understand the words. I think it's preparation for going to a new world.lol.🤗💞✨💖✨💞

SO PROUD of you for hanging on and learning with us despite the language barrier! You're such a sweet and brave friend. 🤗❤
Thank you for being here! 🌈🙏
10:28 PM - Nov 17, 2023
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
17 November, 10:52
Thank you for your wonderful message. I wanted to know the world. Also, I wanted them to know about Japan. At the same time, it was time for myself. The only driving force that moves me is my desire for the world to change as soon as possible.I just hope that Earth will soon join the space community.
Thank you to you too.It's such a joy to be able to connect with people who have the same wishes and sensibilities.✨💞✨