Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 August, 10:33
Navy decode

=

Hear My Word The Truth / Project Jump Start / Metatron The Guide Of Souls To Heaven / Turn On Your Love Light ❤/ Witch Twins / What Is Bible Code Your Name And See 👀/ Agreed Green Light For You Now 🟢/ Axel Vasa Is Resurrected Christ / Have You Heard About The Bubble / King David Is Who Opens The Lambs Book Of Life 📖/ Grant Me My Wife For My Time Is Complete / You Deny What Is In Front Of Your Face 😐/ Implement Basic Income As Soon As Possible / Promise Me Youll Give Faith A Fighting Chance / You Know The Path And The Way Through / Receiving Protection From God Almighty / There Is No Fear Only Misunderstanding / The Lord Can Make A Bad Situation Into A Good One / Making Windows Clean / Jesus Walkin Earth / The Time Is Now Revolution Is Coming / Follow The Path Of Love ❤
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
400-004
2400-0042
TS 17:15 - 5:15

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it