Godly Man @WWCUE
16 November, 07:43
Silver is about to launch like the most powerful rocket you’ve ever witnessed. It’s’ gonna blow past the moon. Sky is the limit, but I think it could cool at $10,000/ oz.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
I work at a coin/silver shop. My job might get a whole lot harder soon 🤪
06:22 PM - Nov 17, 2023
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
22 November, 09:11
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Be prepared to be out of work when the shit hits the fan because there won't be any silver or gold to sell. I have a friend who works for a silver and gold refinery and a couple days after Covid was declared they were out completely and it was months before they got any new stock and the girls who worked there only came to work on the days the silver and gold showed up, and by appointment only.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
21 November, 09:07
My kids inherited and sold silver and gold coins. Did they make a huge mistake in your opinion?

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
21 November, 10:42 (E)
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
IMO opinion, if my kids did that I would tell them they made a big mistake. Silver is the metal that price has been suppressed the most. Once the public mostly awakens about the Federal Reserve Dollar value collapsing, the price of silver will explode…

Then comes the silver shortage as the demand continues to rise, which will make the price to purchase physical metals in person go up. We’ve had to wait over 2 weeks for silver orders, twice in the last 2 years…so we saw this all happen at a smaller scale, much much smaller. But Whatever happens, the coming dollar collapse will directly affect my job BIG TIME and I’m worried we will sell out of everything and will have to wait for much longer periods.

there’s time to buy… right now …. while the price is low and metals are in stock. When the public realizes what’s coming or start making bank runs & people can’t get their cash out of the banks, or some kind of trigger event, that’s when things start. Buy what you can now

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
22 November, 09:06
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Yes. HUGE.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
21 November, 08:50
Likely...lol