Godly Man @WWCUE
Silver is about to launch like the most powerful rocket you’ve ever witnessed. It’s’ gonna blow past the moon. Sky is the limit, but I think it could cool at $10,000/ oz.
07:43 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
17 November, 06:22
In response Godly Man to his Publication
I work at a coin/silver shop. My job might get a whole lot harder soon 🤪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
21 November, 09:07
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
My kids inherited and sold silver and gold coins. Did they make a huge mistake in your opinion?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
22 November, 09:11
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Be prepared to be out of work when the shit hits the fan because there won't be any silver or gold to sell. I have a friend who works for a silver and gold refinery and a couple days after Covid was declared they were out completely and it was months before they got any new stock and the girls who worked there only came to work on the days the silver and gold showed up, and by appointment only.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 November, 07:47
In response Godly Man to his Publication
That, would be nice.