Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 09:43
Hey all, will be setting up a giveaway here on AU for a 12inch Tesseract saved the best one for here.
Love ya all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Wright @Bamachic4u
VK and Kim..I really want to thank you both, @VincentKennedy and @kimrunner for everything.. You guys we're responsible for the start of my awakening process..It was you two that God put in my path to open my eyes to a whole new world and I wouldn't be where I'm at today without you two. God put you two in my path sometime before the original Twitter purge..I experienced the Twitter purge and so much more with you guys and have been right by your side ever since. I'm eternally grateful to God for this and I'm eternally thankful that I was chosen to be a part of such a time as this! And through you both, I've met so many friends who have walked along side of us all. The joy I feel just being a part of all of your lives is so abundant my heart overflows. May our journey continue and never be forgotten! 💕
02:53 PM - Nov 17, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bamachic4u in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Donna Wright, click on at the bottom under it