Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
Gross 😝 🤢
Did you know that the dairy-alternative entomilk is already being produced in many nations, and is made from the maggot larvae of black soldier flies?

Knock knock.
Time to wake up.

Join
👇🏻👇🏻
MJ_Innocent
11:18 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
17 November, 01:34
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
It does depend on the country. For many countries, this has been a staple in Africa for thousands of years. My best friend is from Kenya and I asked her once to make me the very best Kenyan dish, in her tribe, their favorite dish involves insect larvae which are a delicasy the time of the year when they are available.

but...

She made me curry chicken (thank heavens),

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Taapken @SusyT
17 November, 01:26
NASTY, GOD created a milk cow. THAT is where we get MILK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
17 November, 11:55
I guess I eat those larvae since I feed them to my chickens. They have a high protein content and my girls absolutely love them. I am not sure anymore at this point how bad this insect stuff is in reality or if we are just grossed out that they are bugs just as the thought of having parasites inside me is utterly repugnant. I am going to take a wait and see approach to the insect stuff. After all, God created them as well, didn't he?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
17 November, 11:59
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
Insects can be parasitic carriers.