mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
15 November, 03:06
South is more land... Always love this guy's videos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
16 November, 03:16
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
This is bullshit!..everytime they show a flat earth theory it really turns me off!..if people believe this stuff, they don’t use critical theory at all..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
16 November, 04:08
In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication
I thought he was making the case for a bigger earth.

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
17 November, 10:41
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
That might be but since NASA was being run by Nazis one never knows.. I mean, they faked all the trips to the moon and kept the money

mars 1776 @mars_1776
Yeah, laundering been going on a long time.

All I really know for sure about Antarctica, is most if not all the countries of the world agreed to restrict travel to Antarctica.

All countries agreeing, sets a red flag that suggests something is hidden there.

Then there is all the cloak & dagger with suspicious circumstances around operation highjump.
10:52 AM - Nov 17, 2023
In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from mars 1776, click on at the bottom under it