mars 1776 @mars_1776
South is more land... Always love this guy's videos.
03:06 PM - Nov 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
16 November, 03:16
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
This is bullshit!..everytime they show a flat earth theory it really turns me off!..if people believe this stuff, they don’t use critical theory at all..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
16 November, 04:08
In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication
I thought he was making the case for a bigger earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 November, 06:51
🥰🥰

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 November, 06:46
I haven’t listened to this vid yet (on purpose). I use to be a big Flat earther back in the day & made videos. I called land surveyors & recorded. I did A LOT of vids that were popular. I didn’t like being popular(not me). I awakened more to a realm of sorts as both models are contradicting and neither one truly represent the truth, but FE “psyop” led us to think about this whole game of deciet! Now I’ll watch this vid!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 November, 07:31
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Interesting….Still doesn’t explain true reality. I’m good with more earth, but not fully on board. Not sure what to think! 👍🏻

Water Mark @Watermark
15 November, 03:47 (E)
A compass needle is a magnet. Every magnet has a north and south pole (including every planet and star). No matter how thin it is sliced; there will always be a N and S, down to the atomic level. The S end of the needle is drawn to the South Pole exactly as much as the N end of the needle is drawn to the North Pole.

Understanding that this guy doesn't understand this empirically proven fact; does it change how much weight you give the rest of his theories?

I like his videos because they question everything and make us think; but on this, he's making assumptions based on ignorance.

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
16 November, 03:18
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I watched his videos, just to understand where he is coming from..he likes freaky things..like this nonsense about EARTH BEING FLAT…I ASKED MY GUIDES AND THEY SAID..NOPE..EARTH IS ROUND.. Satan wants to confuse people.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
15 November, 03:40
that's where Anon island and mountain are located I suppose.

15 November, 04:04
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
LOL.

With VK "leaving" 11/22, I was thinking where does anon island fit?

Silver Cat @silvercat
15 November, 03:33
What is more important: whether or not the earth is round or flat, or
Realizing this a a real war of good vs evil, all over the world.
Disclosing all the Truth that has been hidden for so long.
Rescuing the children
Stopping the human and other trafficking.
Exposing and bringing the evil-doers to justice.

15 November, 03:34
In response Silver Cat to his Publication

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
15 November, 03:47
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
What matters is TRUTH. That's what we want and need, Truth, Light, and Justice!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 November, 03:31

Burt Ashley @RickRareBreeed
15 November, 03:16
It's shaped more like and "egg".

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 November, 03:10
maybe that's what they mean when they say thing go south (go haywire)