Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
17 November, 01:07
#testimony
"I have been on Ivermectin for one year. (10/27/22) I started with 1.87% Durvet, but ended up switching to Equimax. I feel so much better. I do not have pain in my hip or in my shoulder anymore. I can bend my big toe again. (I use to run a lot of miles). My lungs are clear. I can take a deep full breath again. After having pneumonia, my breathing would act up if I caught a cold or painted something. I no longer need to wear my sunglasses outside. Everything looks crisp and clear. I still have some floaters in my eyes so I know that I still have parasites in my head.

1/2👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
17 November, 01:08
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
2/2
"I started this protocol to help me get better from taking the two Pfizer bio-weapon covid shots. I became very blue tooth sensitive. I could not be around WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, ect. I was pretty sick. I did 10 rounds of EDTA before I found this channel. I truly believe God lead me to Dirt Road Discussions.

The NAC and pine needle tea helps remove the heavy metals and graphene oxide that I have in my body. I drink lots of lemon water and I make a batch or two of HCQ each week. I also eat about 5-10 apricot seeds every day.

Danny is a hero in so many ways. His chats give me hope and I learn something new every day.

Love Dirt Road Discussions.

PS. I use the liquid on my face, in my ears, and in my nose. My hearing is a lot better and I lost about 20 pounds. I will not stop taking Ivermectin. It really has helped my body heal."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
17 November, 02:52
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Where do you order your Equimax from?

Only people mentioned by AndieJJ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Andrea COLEMAN, click on at the bottom under it