Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 09:43
Hey all, will be setting up a giveaway here on AU for a 12inch Tesseract saved the best one for here.
Love ya all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
I see your VK Screenshots on Telegram. I can't respond there. I don't have X. I wanted to ask you if you were coming back over here. And here you are! ๐Ÿ˜. Thank you!
09:57 PM - Nov 16, 2023
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Carla_Patriot in this post can reply
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
17 November, 11:39
In response Carla Zillman to her Publication
Just know that the Telegram account is not his. One of them posts the screenshots, the other fake posts like it's him and another tries to sell stuff. He's not on Telegram.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
18 November, 09:39
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
I know. Thanks. I saw the one posing as him on FB and Telegram selling NFT cards, coins, books, whatever. He has others helping his scam. They repost each others posts. The person posting VK screenshots stated he is not VK, but just posting his X posts. That is the one I look at. There is a third, but not selling anything. I don't follow the "scam sellers". Feel bad for people falling for the scams. I have seen the complaints, how they were taken. ๐Ÿ˜”. Thanks again.

Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 10:10
In response Carla Zillman to her Publication

... Fighter @Fighter
20 November, 02:33
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication