Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 November, 08:37
IT is a POWERFUL place to be, to be fine as homemade wine being alone. : )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
16 November, 09:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Totally agree. I crave being alone. Recharges my spirit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 November, 09:25
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

16 November, 09:48
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
I love my real frens and kin, and the body of Christ, our fam, but "no company is better than bad company". : ) PLUS we are literally MADE OF GOD< so NEVER ALONE>

Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 November, 08:53
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The modern world has lost the skill of being alone. It is even worse if you ask them to do it with no devices or sounds. I can go at it absent both for extensive periods. I used to travel America alone mostly for years in an 87 Chevy Truck I built. I drove for years back and forth in all seasons and conditions and that truck never even had a radio in it.