Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 November, 07:07
CAUTION CAT OWNERS
I wanted to share the horrors we went through for the past 3 weeks.
We first noticed drainage coming out of her right nostril. It was mostly clear in nature and she was sneezing quite a bit. We took her to our vet and they thought she had an upper respiratory infection. We gave her antibiotics and went on our way.
One week later, the drainage had increased and turned bloody and her appetite was starting to decrease. We called the vet again and they had us come in an pick up another antibiotic/immune boost to add to her food.
That Sunday, she stopped eating, stopped drinking, was isolating herself and I noticed she wasn’t going to the bathroom as much.
At this point, nothing was helping. She was dying and we knew it.

continued in comments.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 November, 07:07
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
All day Friday I cried and kept thinking about what we had done differently around the house and that’s when it hit me. About a month ago Adam found these really good smelling plug in fragrance wall diffusers. I immediately unplugged them, opened windows and turned on fans. By Friday evening Mit Meow was able to walk to us. Saturday morning she woke me up at 4:45 am meowing and hungry. Her nasal drainage had stopped, she was eating, her balance was improving and she wanted attention.
After further investigation we learned that several of these diffusers are toxic to animals and that they have more severe reactions to cats because they are at nose level to them.
Audrey Van Dyne Tucker & Adam Scott Tucker.
September 18 at 12:49 PM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 November, 07:36 (E)
All those Febreze, Air-wick... Etc R Very Bad For all of US! , Allegedly
Baby on the floor, Hands in mouth ~Q

16 November, 07:58
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I use Scentsy, supposedly organic.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
Just because it is labeled "organic" doesn't mean it is good for you. Poison ivy can be "organic", you get my point.

They are putting "Apeel" coating on "organic" items too.

https://non-gmoreport.com/...
08:07 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 November, 08:16
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I got Lucky , I'm allergic To Guacamole and Melons, lol
😏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 November, 08:20
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Every notice how fruit doesn't spoil like it should? Between the crap they spray on it and the genetic tampering they do God knows the side effects of eating it.