Have FAITH....... ****

http://t.me/qthestormrider...

👇 5 pages
07:47 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Dars Dragon @DarsDragon
17 November, 08:00
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Q asks: Who stopped Nuclear Weapons from being detonated Several times???

I live in Hawaii, thought I kept the screenshot of a local news with strange orbs in the background after the so called False Missile Alert in 2018... but can't find it now and it is scrubbed off this link ...Anyway, this info is all I could find now...Use your own gut feelings and discretion..

https://in5d.com/pleiadian...

“On January 13, 2018, at 8:07am Hawaii time, a message flashed across TV screens and cell phones. This message was declared a false alarm thirty eight minutes later. The message on cell phones, in all capital letters, was “Ballistic missile threat inbound to Hawaii. Seek immediate Shelter. This is not a drill.” Thirty eight minutes later (8:47am Hawaii time), another message flashed across phones saying “There is no missile threat or danger to the State of Hawaii. Repeat. False Alarm.”

“Commentary by Solaris Modalis… From the above interview

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dars Dragon @DarsDragon
17 November, 08:04
In response Dars Dragon to her Publication
Sorry guess there is a content limit?
Continuing:

“Commentary by Solaris Modalis… From the above interviews, it appears that a key person received information or checked equipment at the relevant facility, determined an attack was imminent, and then, sent out the alert. It appears that the personnel working at this facility that monitors for incoming missiles, are tasked with this responsibility, thus they have the training for it and are considered responsible enough to make independent decisions, and to protect the population by sending out alerts during an actual attack.

“Two Photographs of the Hawaiian Sky, and An Interesting Story… The following photo was sent to me by my friend Alex Clark, and was found on Facebook. I do not have the account name associated with the photograph. It is a photo of the live KHON broadcast taken thirty one minutes after the emergency was declared a false alert.

“… [four] round orbs in the sky are glowing incredibly bright even with the photo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dars Dragon @DarsDragon
17 November, 08:05
In response Dars Dragon to her Publication
Check out the Videos from the article:
UFO Fires Plasma Beam at Missile
UFO disables missile that was launched into space. This is part of Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project witness archive. Disclosure IS happening!
https://youtu.be/O6vOMZnUP...

UFO Shoots Down American Missile
Larry King Interview a man that claim a UFO shot down a U.S Missile during a test launch.
“UFOs” have consistently been observed around missile silos, etc., when nuclear alerts were given.
https://youtu.be/C-9zBDnkN...
UFO Fires Plasma Beam at Missile - YouTube

UFO disables missile that was launched into space. This is part of Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project witness archive.Disclosure IS happening! Full interv...

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
17 November, 08:49
Oh how I Love this post! Deep Gratitude!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
17 November, 12:03
PM’d ya Sis! ❤️

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
17 November, 08:57
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
You are a Prince 😘🦅🇺🇸🪖❤️🕊