Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
Vibes zeroed out today. Just want to do unspeakable things to those who've wronged and enslaved us, our parents and ancestors. Their day MUST come...and fucking soon.
04:02 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Dannimoon17 in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
16 November, 04:37
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
You are going through a phase. Went through it a while back. Things changed on the inside when I went outdoors and had a shouting match, so to speak, with God. Yelled, "Why? Why did it all happen? What can we do about it?!?" I jumped around and screamed for a few minutes. Then sat down to pray and meditate. Got God's answer: "First, breathe and pray more and talk to Me like you talk to your friends. I will insure you get the answers. Make lists of your blessings; your thankfulness will carry you through, and help others; pray for them." So now, I am praying for you; and please know you are loved! Praying for your Peace of Heart and Mind, and God's Comfort for you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 November, 04:55
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
That's beautiful and much received. 😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
16 November, 04:32
There is irreparable done across the board in everything we know and have in human civilization....

All this delayin' and stallin' has already destroyed all their trust and credibility and now they are in the process of destroying their characters and images as well......

Nothing will ever function properly again because every one of them carry around just way too much baggage and have too many skeletons in their closet....

Everybody has sold their souls to the almighty MONEYE, which is nothing but the mother of all ponzi schemes.....

16 November, 04:53
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
True that. 👍

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
16 November, 04:20
I've had anger issues for years. I get it, believe me. My irritability knows no bounds and to be frank I frighten myself at times. Something's been off all week for sure.

16 November, 04:25
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I'll pick you for my Team...lol Gettin my shit kickers on!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 November, 04:12
Relevant thoughts here for me personally. Things have tanked so bad for me and family I've been really frustrated and angry. I'm always on the verge of dishing out an ass whipping and almost don't care who anymore. But I know deep down it's truly a war of good vs evil regardless of how it's described. And I truly believe that evil feeds on anger so I need a miracle to happen so I will stop feeding evil my anger. I love my rescue dogs and they keep me from going off the rails. Sadly I believe things will get much worse before they get better. Hangin on by a thread but still hangin here. Hope you will continue to hang in there as well.

Silver Cat @silvercat
16 November, 04:41
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Praying for you now: God, we pray for Desert Dog and family, that Your Comfort and Grace be with them, to help them and everyone going through these crazy times; help us all keep our sense of humor and our sense of perspective in Your Way, Thank You! Desert Dog, know you are loved, and that you are not alone! I have days where I find myself constantly sharpening my claws!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 November, 08:18
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️