Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
16 November, 11:29
If I only knew.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
16 November, 11:54
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
We just had a child and denied the vitamin K shot of course they sent in the pediatrician in to advise us to get it for the baby and assured us it was nothing more than a vitamin shot with no additives used to help with clotting. We hit her with the knowledge to prover her wrong. Of course she played dumb pretending not to know about additives and told us she didn't know and needs to "do some research on it".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
Good for you!!! I trusted everyone 19 years ago. Didn’t question a thing! The more you know, the different paths you take
01:08 PM - Nov 16, 2023
In response The Wild Rover to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply
The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
16 November, 01:31
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
I am grateful for people like you that have spoken out and informed people. Fortunately we live in an age of information with the internet. The choice is ours to make the decision to learn and break away from the madness of the system.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
16 November, 01:39
In response The Wild Rover to his Publication
You are my role model. So brave and self confident !! I wish you the best. And yes we need to help each other. Glad to assist