Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
16 November, 05:44
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Both of my babies were 'born with something wrong with them'
and they needed special care.
Now I wonder if their problems were due to what THEY did to them.
My firstborn had a pimply rash on both arms for years.
They both have survived, but not without many health issues, allergies and are always fighting against pain, etc.
I cannot think of how angry I must be, especially for all the babies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
16 November, 01:48
K shot for newborns:
https://vaxopedia.org/2018... good article, and pic shows vial stating that there IS aluminum in it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
16 November, 12:01
Shit. What is it then? The writing is too small for me.
My son got what they called a “newborn” rash the day after he was born. They said it was normal for some newborns.
Is it? He was born without the rash…..

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
16 November, 01:13
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
It’s an injection called aquamephyton (phytondione) aqueous colloidal solution of vitamin K.
First line says severe reaction including fatalities have occurred even when diluting it Shock and respiratory and cardiac arrest to name a few side effects
I hated reading this. Horrible!!

The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
16 November, 11:54
We just had a child and denied the vitamin K shot of course they sent in the pediatrician in to advise us to get it for the baby and assured us it was nothing more than a vitamin shot with no additives used to help with clotting. We hit her with the knowledge to prover her wrong. Of course she played dumb pretending not to know about additives and told us she didn't know and needs to "do some research on it".

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
16 November, 01:08
In response The Wild Rover to his Publication
Good for you!!! I trusted everyone 19 years ago. Didn’t question a thing! The more you know, the different paths you take

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
16 November, 11:51
Now that you mentioned the bumps I've seen a lot of little newborn babies with those little pimply bumps. Lord help us.