Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
03 March, 01:21
In response Robbin Matley to her Publication
KNOW ALL ABOUT HER “ MUFFIN “ I HAVE SET HER STRAIGHT ON (. NESARA ) FOR YEARS 💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
03 March, 09:55

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
GOOD POINT, I KNEW ABOUT HIS CIA PAST , DID TRUMP ? I THINK HE DID, WOULD SOMEONE COMMIT A CRIME BY JUST THINKING ABOUT IT ?
( MOVIE WITH CRUISE ABOUT IT ) .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
03 March, 03:19
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
https://realrawnews.com/20...

JUST SENT TO ME TONIGHT ⭐️⭐️. THIS POST NOW EXPLAINS TRUMP “ HELL COME FOR YOU “ 💥💥💥

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
03 March, 03:23
PAYBACK IS A BITCH 😃 BARR !!! STUPID SOB TAKE THAT FOR RUNNING OUT THE CLOCK ON
( FARA ) 💥💥💥💥

cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
13 February, 05:36
CANADA, come to CANADA next

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
12 February, 10:29
please dear God make it so 🙏

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 February, 10:29
In response Judith Piersol to her Publication
KEEP STANDING WITH HIM 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 February, 10:12

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
12 February, 09:53
Amen, the sooner the better.

Renee White @Rapnay
12 February, 08:04
not just a can of woop a- s a number ten size can

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 February, 09:00
In response Renee White to her Publication
FEAR THE BOOT 😊

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 February, 01:59

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 February, 11:20
I dont call it vindictive. I call it TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS! As Mike Rowe would say ITS A DIRTY JOB. I say thank God we got a man willing to do it! 💯❤️🇺🇸

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 February, 01:58
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
AGREE. JUST MAKING SOMETHING RIGHT !!!!