trueblue @trueblue
15 November, 06:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 November, 07:55
In response trueblue to his Publication
Lived their twice folks were like wanna climb it I was like HELLZ NAH< why does it have such a morose feeling. WEIRD> I do love yakisoba and some of the rest. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 November, 08:03
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Were you aware of the "suicide forest" at the base of Mount Fuji ?
https://www.tsunagujapan.c...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Had a morose ASS feeling seeing it, that I didn't even know bout it and first time I was a kid, I was like WHY does that mountain give me the willys.
08:05 PM - Nov 15, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 November, 08:09
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Some people will take a string with them so that after they commit suicide their body can be located, or find their way out if they change their mind. It is extremely disturbing the number of people that end their lives there.