Big Bang Theory ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง
PcR/DNA Tracking Eh
season 6 episode 10 dec 6th 2012
04:11 PM - Nov 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
15 November, 06:41 (E)
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
6th of December = Finnish Independence Day. Independence was declared on 6.12.1917.
6.12. = 6.6+6. The sum of digits for 1917 is 18, which is again 6*3, definitely not a coincidence either.

The little I know of this show (watched probably a grand total of 2 minutes), Sheldon was shown learning Finnish. I don't know why that was, for comedic effect or for something else.

Linguistics know Finnish as a "freezer language", retaining words for centuries after they disappear or morph in other languages. There are references in other shows too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
15 November, 05:51
Bet that's when Penny started "working for pharmaceutical companies" - huh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
15 November, 04:45
13 much, ?
๐Ÿคจ

Batman...
q= _____.....

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
15 November, 07:42
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
The equation in the wall is a differential equation, which I can't identify from the top of my head.
The arrow brackets mean some kind of statistical average, v is usually for velocity, and sigma often refers to standard distribution of something.

The equation below looks like a solution for the equation, and based on the notation it looks like to be electromagnetic (epsilon and mu usually refer to electric permittivity and magnetic permeability). The letter before the square root looks like g to me instead of q.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
15 November, 09:50
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Got to thinking...
What's the Gematria on, "2me"...?

This pic looks (to me...) like it shows an equation:

q= 2me (at the root) (no way to type the symbol here)

"R"
Does q=R

๐Ÿ˜‡

*spitballing...