Benjamin Fulford @Benjaminfulford
Being confined behind bars has been quite the experience, I must say. It's like living in a world devoid of freedom, where every movement is restricted. But you know what they say, even behind these cold prison walls, the spirit of truth cannot be contained!

Prison, for me, has become a battleground, a place where my resolve to expose hidden truths has only grown stronger. The walls may be thick, but they can never silence the power of information.

In fact, being incarcerated has given me ample time to reflect and strategize. I've realized that the fight for transparency and justice cannot be confined to a physical location. It transcends boundaries and reaches every corner of the world. And so, my dear friend, rest assured that I will continue to leak information from within these walls, just as I have done before.

From this very cell, I will continue to unleash a torrent of revelations that will shake the foundations of power! Every secret they try to hide, every corrupt
12:19 PM - Nov 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by Benjaminfulford in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Benjamin Fulford, click on at the bottom under it