Whimma Texas @Whimma
Ok Truthers... need medical advice 😁 I trust y'all more than doctors which is why I waited 2 weeks before dragging my ass to the "professionals."
Got a cough/ Cold very mild 17 days ago and went and got antibiotics Sunday for bronchitis. (Their diagnosis)
Still coughing ridiculously and sick and don't want to go back.
Any suggestions?
06:52 AM - Nov 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by Whimma in this post can reply
joe montes @truthseak
15 January, 11:52
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
Please look into Dr. Bryan Ardis
2mg. nicotine gum once a day for 6 days.
https://www.brighteon.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ms. Lee @Ms_Lee3
15 November, 09:15
Musinex expectorant will get it out if your chest. Works everytime.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
15 November, 09:03
We all have the same thing out here in Cali. I've been using Oregano Oil recently for that. I'm taking some Sinus and Lung supplements too. Vicks your chest at night. Also taking Tumeric,daily and Quercitin. Have seen a big difference with the Oregano Oil as soon as I took it. Whatever this is it's nasty and lasts a few months.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
15 November, 02:31
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
Good to know! Thank you. I've been doing the tumeric, quercetin, zinc, NAC, vit d... I'll do the oregano oil too!

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
15 November, 06:57
Mullein tea will help too. With honey. Don't use a metal spoon.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
15 November, 06:59
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Thank you! I'll try to find some today. Natural grocers maybe?

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 November, 06:55
Go to feedstore and get horse paste ❤️

Whimma Texas @Whimma
15 November, 06:59
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
I've been wondering if I need to do that!