THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
100 Percent Accurate!
🇱🇷⭐️🇱🇷
11:01 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
jon ⭐Tripple⭐Beam⭐soldier @staggerlee420
19 February, 09:59
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
19 February, 09:30
dont just embrace it- run with it! people are always waiting to see what im going to wear/do next. i try not to disappoint them. give them something to talk about in their boring normie lives. this year, my hair started to turn unicorn white, so i grew it out to my waist- because everybody says women of a certain age should chop off their hair. i think it goes great with my doc martens🤣😂😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
karen hennigar @zeffwood
19 February, 08:17
👏👊🍺🙌

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
19 February, 08:15
How about the 5 ft tall, strawberry blonde, left-handed leo with a temper...does that count?😁

Michele G.. @MicheleG
19 February, 08:11
my family named and treated me as a black sheep and now my children too. Thank you!!!

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
19 February, 08:05
TRUTH
It feels like many of us may be going through similar things. Feels kind of like a "clearing your path" kind of vibe to it
In the end....we know who wins and the LIGHT will shine bright
🖤🙏

Freedom 24. @Freedom24
11 February, 10:47
Humans aren't meant to be alone. We need more of us! Lonesome over here (not on internet).

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
11 February, 11:51
I needed to see this today, thank you my friend

11 February, 02:42
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
❤️😊❤️

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
11 February, 09:07

11 February, 02:42
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
😊🇱🇷😊