Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
07:40 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
15 November, 08:07
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Timothy Holmseth is not a good guy....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
15 November, 06:10
Lots of people are talking about this 😳 Is this true? Is this the real JFK Jr??? πŸ™

I think it is πŸ€”
I hope so πŸ™ Incredible if it is
πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘

He drops a lot of truth and hope for sure πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

https://rumble.com/v3rhm0p...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 November, 06:18
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

15 November, 05:55
David Straight is telling the truth. JFK Jr is alive and he flew with him up to the summit of George Washington and watched Gene Ho take pictures of him. Gene Ho talks about this. He isn’t lying.

Juan O. Savin is telling the truth. JFK Jr is alive.. I’m sure Juan O. Savin and JFK Jr are good friends. Juan O. Savin admits he knows the Kennedy family. Juan O. Savin knew John Barlow very well he was a close friend. JFK Jr was John Barlow’s close friend too. All 3 know/knew each other very well.

McConnell is telling the truth.

The guy claiming to be JFK Jr is not JFK Jr. He is lying. He is trying to steal JFK Jr’s identity. He is an imposter.

Listen to Gene Ho. Gene tells us as much as he can without telling us πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘ He is now the editor of GEORGE magazine.

JFK Jr is very much alive and he also flies N529JK out of Quantico often.

https://rumble.com/v39wab3...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 November, 06:52
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
Here’s the documentary of never before seen footage from John and Carolyn’s wedding. https://rumble.com/v28jgzo...

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
15 November, 02:39
I'm calling BS on this video.

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
15 November, 12:43
So, you don't think he's really alive? I think there's a chance he is, they show us in the movies all the time.