Myra Raney @myralynnr
14 November, 11:10
IT'S TIME FOR THIS RIDICULOUS SHOW TO END! LETS SEE SOME ACTION FOR A CHANGE!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
14 November, 11:32
In response Myra Raney to her Publication
Oh I think there are lots of things happening. Dismantling a whole world of corruption without bringing us to a point of complete and utter chaos and ruin is a bit tricky. They’re doing the heavy lifting, we just have to have a little patience and faith. 🫶🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
Yes I look beyond the matrix and I'm finding evidence of things I see based on facts and receipts. I also feel like I'm living in an alternate dimension sometimes. I hear about NWO and the Great reset but I look deeper and I'm seeing Gov issuing 150 addiction treatment centers with new targets of 500 over the next couple years. Wellness centers popping up, new marshal services being implemented, millions and millions of dollars going into project Quantum computing including airline safety. I could add more! It's significant!
This is the 'greatest time to be Alive'!
It's the Time of "Esther"!
Everything they have destroyed and stolen from us is being returned!
Even Trump in 2 of his latest speech Rally's has on a light tiffany blue shirt and blue tie!
Pay close attention.
He has been dropping huge COMMS and crumbs to us.
Steering more and more away from his teleprompter.
The diamonds are being returned !!!
Gods speed!
WWG1WGA 💖🙏✨
12:27 PM - Nov 14, 2023
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Estherfootprints777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Faith Lee, click on at the bottom under it