Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
Hello all my AU family, I have to take a flight out west to see my mom, she is very ill. I'm a little stressed , can you all shoot me a prayer 🙏 thank you ..
12:11 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by Georgigirl in this post can reply
14 November, 11:34
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
Thank you a for your prayers, mom passed this afternoon. 😔. Still going to Phoenix to be with my sisters. Not a big fan of flying at this time ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
14 November, 07:06
this is what we do prayers up lets get the collective prayer and vibe up for our Fellow Patriot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Goldman @DGold
14 November, 02:20
God be with you...keeping your Mom and family in my prayers...🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
14 November, 02:06
✨🙏🏼✨

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
14 November, 02:05

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
🙏🙏🙏

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
Praying for you and your mother

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
🙏

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
14 November, 02:04

Only followers of this user (Parnelli) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 November, 02:02
Praying for all involved.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
14 November, 01:59
Sending you prayers from CA - 🙏🏼 May God hold you tightly and provide comfort, peace and healing

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
14 November, 01:57
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤

Water Mark @Watermark
14 November, 01:32
🙏🙏🙏

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
14 November, 12:30
😇🙏😘MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY PRAYERS FOR YOUR MOM MAY GOD SURROUND YOU IN PEACE GRACE
MERCY AND CALMNESS STAY SAFE TRAVELING
TRUST AND BELIEVE IN GODS WORD FOR IT ALL
HE IS WITH YOU EMBRACE HIS MIGHTY LIGHT OF LOVE FAITH AND HOPE IN JESUS NAME AMEN

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
14 November, 12:25
Prayers for you and your mother fren. ❤️🙏❤️

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
14 November, 12:25
Georgeann sending you Loving comforting energies of peace within that all is well with your Mom❤️🙏
Loving energies of God’s healing light are now surrounding your Mom✨✨✨
🙏🙏🙏

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
14 November, 12:22
🙏Safe travels.

14 November, 12:22
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Thank you 😊