Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Woody Wood @Woody13
14 November, 06:04
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty21 @Liberty21
14 November, 01:08
Absolutely! Idyllic where I grew up. The 70's were the best in my opinion. Outside all day when not in school. Outside after school. I ordered a Sony Walkman from the Bennett Brothers Blue Book. and thought it was the greatest to be able to take your music with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Murphy @Kathymurphy
14 November, 11:44
100%. We played and spent time with people NOT objects that could not interact with me.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
14 November, 08:55
100% YES!!!!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
14 November, 08:51
Yes. We were creative and explored our minds and the world around us

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
14 November, 08:50
Yes

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
14 November, 08:48
Absolutely. That is why my grandbabies do not have those things (and they don't even have. television). My daughter is wise beyond her years.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
14 November, 08:46
Yes!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 November, 08:21
Yes.

We lived in our imaginations.

Were physically fitter.

Slept better.

Learned social interaction.

Saw nature first hand - not via a screen.

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
14 November, 08:15
Absolutely 100%

Julie Que @JulieQue
14 November, 07:26
Yes, much better!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 November, 07:09
Yes, we were more connected to our environment.

Kathryn Killin @Naturegal
14 November, 07:07
Absolutely. We played outside enjoying nature the animals, ride bikes, etc

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 November, 07:06
Not to mention they are five G radiation devices, and can damage DNA. Yep we def had it better. And tracking devices.....

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
14 November, 07:00
YES

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
14 November, 06:15
True story.
Some years back I was in town wandering round looking for a phone box to call a taxi.

I asked two young lasses if they knew where any was. They laughed and said don't think there are any anymore. No one wants to stand on a cold street making a phone call! More laughing.

I asked if one of them would call a cab for me, which they kindly did. As I walked away, I said thanks for standing on a cold street to make a phone call, and winked.

To their credit, they fell about laughing, one said "OMG, totally"

I'm glad they understood the irony of what they were taking the piss out of, only moments before.

War Weary @W4rWeary
14 November, 04:40
Yes.
When our children were in Primary school they only got 30mins of computer time/day, (1 hour in the weekend)
Two used the time to write stories, one played minecraft and one read about horses.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
14 November, 03:33
Yes. School was fun and my teachers weren't woke. Everyone got along fine.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 November, 02:55
Definitely