Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 November, 02:33
I feel like I'm at a point where I want or need to start asking ppl if they have been jabbed when meeting them with a handshake & if they are refuse to give a shake. Felt really good all week & yesterday, then went to a new neighbors house yesterday. Shook hands. Last night started to not feel well, achy & woke up this morning with HA & still achy, slight ear ringing. Not sure if this is related, but every time I go out this seems to happen to me!
Not shaking hands to greet someone feels off for me as it is so customary to do & the polite thing to do. Feels rude & offensive not to do but.......maybe it's time to do the opposite so I am not sick.
Anyone else feel this way?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 November, 03:02
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
We recently attended a family wedding in Texas. All of my husband's family are vaxxed and boosted. I was worried we might get sick from being around all of the people at the wedding. We took extra zinc each day, washed our hands often, drank plenty of Alkaline water and got sunshine. We also did peroxide sprays while inhaling at the end of the day and in the morning. We did not get sick. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 November, 03:04
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I have some ivermectin spray & keep forgetting to do this b4 going out. What is peroxide spray?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 November, 05:43 (E)
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
https://rumble.com/v2qa3h0...

Started to use this this summer. Kept me well while I nursed 3 family members who were down and out sick back to back over a 3 1/2 week time frame. Symptoms varied but I was exposed to: fevers, sore throat, headaches, coughing, the runs, vomiting, fatigue, and body aches. I woke one morning with swollen tonsils. I did the spray and literally within 30 min my tonsils were normal again! I have experience that at least 5 times since. It works for me. It is cheap, fast, easy, inexpensive and effective. I keep a bottle in my bag, by my kitchen sink and by my bathroom sink. Just exhale, spray 6 quick sprays as you inhale. I like to brush my teeth before rinsing with water each morning. It takes a bit of practice do 3 sprays twice or 2 sprays 3 times if you can't get 6 within on breath.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
11 November, 07:06
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Great info....thank you! Much easier than using a nebulizer.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 November, 07:22
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
It is quick and easy. Plus, you can do it up to 6 times a day if you feel unwell. I usually do it when I wake and before i go to bed. If I have been out in crowded areas I will do it when I get home too.

12 November, 11:47
Your input is so helpful! Thanks so very much. I will start using this right away.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 November, 11:49
Thank you!
It honestly helped me dodge many symptoms this summer. So far it is still working.
I pray it works well for you too!

12 November, 11:52
I'm sure it will. I've done these kinds of things for many years--preventive health care😊

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 November, 11:54
Nice!
I am new to it all. Any things you swear by I would love to learn about those too.

12 November, 08:01
I do quite a few things but not what everyone needs. Something we all need is Vitamin C as we do not make it like most other creatures (some primates and guinea pigs also don't make C). A great source of info is Orthomolecular (medicine via nutrition) News--newsletter. Well organized info w links by nutrient or illness listed in the margin. I use a powder C (Now brand) as you can easily titrate up or down depending on need. The greater the need the more we can take. I also do numerous preventive things for cancer (reportedly, we all have cancer cells though impossible to know for sure). So what I take is Ivermectin, Fenbendazole, Apricot kernels, all in small amounts (and available online) though if I were ever diagnosed w it, would increase the amounts. I want to stay out of the hands of the medical mafia! There are often great suggestions on AU. When you are unsure of your need--you can ask your Higher Self to direct you--answers will find there way to you🤗

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 November, 08:28
Thank you!

I have done 2 parasite cleanses using ivermectin and fenbedazole. I followed Dr. Lee Merritt's personal parasite elimination protocol. I have almond kernels which I like they are easy to eat with no fuss. I've tried black seed cumin oil, but don't like the taste. I am doing what I feel will prevent or eliminate any possible cancer. I have stopped having mammograms, pap smear, and colonoscopies. I too am doing my best to avoid the medical mafia. [They] murdered: my aunt via the covid booster & flu jab in 2022, my neighbor via the deadly CDC hospital Remdesivir and ventilator protocol in 2021, and my sister in law died suddenly in 2022. Sadly her 18 yr. old son was diagnosed with a "rare hybrid lymphoma" = turbo cancer of the vaxed. In less than 3 months of aggressive chemo, they had him on life support after suffering a massive stroke. By the grace of God instead of pulling the plug, my Brother in law had them wean off the sedatives to see if he would respond.
continue

13 November, 10:47
Seems like you already know the great things to do👍 Dr Lee Merrit is amazing! As are all the other docs who helped us be aware of the dark agenda and how to keep ourselves safe and healthy. All those mafia folks will hopefully be removed, taken to gitmo where they will receive their just punishments. "I was just following orders" will not save them. Very sad you have had so many close to you murdered by them.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 November, 11:25
I pray we all stay healthy along with our loved ones. For those who need medical care I pray the hidden cures reach them in time to restore their health. 🙏

13 November, 09:49
Amen! Reportedly, the "ventilators" that Trump ordered auto manuf. to make weren't ventilators but MedBeds--time will tell. We sure wouldn't need auto makers making dinky little ventilators. So I hope the withheld technologies will be arriving soon. My dentist (he's very awake and we text a lot) sent me a clip this morning that said MedBeds were being distributed to all states now but it seems like Trump has to be back (overtly) in office before we get access. Who knows if that's true or not. Again, time will tell.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 November, 11:30
So many possibilities and yet no way to know what exactly is really going on. We try to put the puzzle pieces together as best we can.
This entire experience requires patience, determination, discernment, hope, faith and trust.
🙏 Prayer is the one thing I know I can do. Otherwise, most things are out of my control.
Thankfully, God is ultimately in control.

Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
You are so right! Thank heavens good people in powerful positions are going to bat for humanity. Yes, prayer is powerful and something any of us can do to help humanity and the global situation.
11:38 PM - Nov 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 November, 12:04
Just knowing there is a Plan is such a blessing. When I hear about all the complex counter moves that undermine and expose the Deep State/Cabal/Illuminati/CCP/Satanists etc... It is overwhelmingly complex, brilliant and obviously Divine. 🙏 💕

14 November, 09:55
Well said! Yes, definitely a Divine Plan in place. I am forever grateful bc we know where we would be now without it. Too horrific to contemplate.