Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
14 November, 08:33
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Gratitude in the Journey!
β˜ΊοΈπŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸŽ‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
13 November, 12:23
Good morning!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
13 November, 12:20
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

arba happihr @arba
13 November, 11:45
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ‘‹

trueblue @trueblue
13 November, 11:41
Hey Good Morning! Our Anon Lauren, @Lauren_M_Bradley is having surgery today on her knee. Could we get some prayers going for her? I know she could use them. She has a long recovery ahead of her too.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
13 November, 12:11
In response trueblue to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
13 November, 01:11
In response trueblue to his Publication
@Lauren_M_Bradley

Thanks for letting us know ❀️

✨✨✨
Prayers lovely Lauren & a speedy recoveryπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
You are loved and we need you back the soonest✨❀️✨

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 November, 11:14
Mornin’ There Kim! ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
13 November, 11:12
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
13 November, 12:23
In response New Years Day to her Publication

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 November, 12:26
In response New Years Day to her Publication
🀣🀣🀣

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
13 November, 11:11
Good morning Kim! ❀️

memes matter @NoComment
13 November, 10:56
Tjohoi:)

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 November, 11:11
✨11:11✨

Hi fren, hope you have a great day!

It's funny, because I was thinking these same thoughts yesterday while out horseback riding. Maybe it was the change of pace and beautiful scenery, a renewed perspective perhaps, but the quiet ride thru the desert had me very contemplative and in awe of the epic flow of life and how resilient our souls are. 😊

arba happihr @arba
13 November, 11:43
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 November, 11:56
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I'm a bit north of you... 4800ft, high desert grassland.

At the moment, I have been thinking that evil has the upper hand today...

I will be riding, (when it warms up a bit), all be it in the arena (no desert access - and there are so many idiots on atvs here, trail riding is just too fraught).

I will ride, for about 45min - as I am still doing physio for my compression fracture - but I know, for those 45 periods of time, I will be at peace. We are lucky we are associated with horses, they allow us to find the present, and stay there for a while. 😊

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
13 November, 10:49
AMEN

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
13 November, 10:49
Goodday Mate!
πŸ™β€οΈ

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
13 November, 10:46
Good Morning!

Cam Mac @campmac111
13 November, 10:44
Beautiful, such a kind/wise reminder.
Thank you Kim.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
13 November, 10:43
Good Morning Kim.
Have A Bless Day.✨

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
13 November, 10:38
AMEN. Godspeed.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 November, 10:35
glass half full always

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
13 November, 10:31
Good Morning Kim❀️🌻