Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 November, 10:30
GM AU!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
✨11:11✨

Hi fren, hope you have a great day!

It's funny, because I was thinking these same thoughts yesterday while out horseback riding. Maybe it was the change of pace and beautiful scenery, a renewed perspective perhaps, but the quiet ride thru the desert had me very contemplative and in awe of the epic flow of life and how resilient our souls are. 😊
11:11 AM - Nov 13, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 November, 11:56
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I'm a bit north of you... 4800ft, high desert grassland.

At the moment, I have been thinking that evil has the upper hand today...

I will be riding, (when it warms up a bit), all be it in the arena (no desert access - and there are so many idiots on atvs here, trail riding is just too fraught).

I will ride, for about 45min - as I am still doing physio for my compression fracture - but I know, for those 45 periods of time, I will be at peace. We are lucky we are associated with horses, they allow us to find the present, and stay there for a while. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 November, 01:21
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
The present is always a lovely place to be, enjoy your ride! 😊

arba happihr @arba
13 November, 11:43
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication